- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Fast Shipping
- No Sales Tax On Your Order
- Shoprider 5-Year Frame Warranty
Shoprider Sunrunner 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
The Sunrunner™ 4 comes equipped with a deluxe captain seat, full tiller shroud, wicker basket and mirror. With four wheels this scooter can move and turn securely. The Sunrunner™4 is perfect for those who want stability and luxury in their everyday life.
|Actual Weight (lb):||180|
|Ship Weight (lb):||243|
|Weight Cap (lb):||300|
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price aside from us before your purchase date please let us know and we will credit accordingly, if sensible. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering (Please note that this doesn't apply to promo offers, closeouts, seasonal, or holiday sales). We do not Price Match Extended Warranties
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website before your purchase order and we will process the payment accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website & manufacture level
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; walmart, amazon, eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any order cancelled after the initial 48 hours is subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your product has shipped. If your product has already shipped but not reached you then you'll be subject to a 15% - 30% restocking fee and any additional shipping fee. (If your purchase is a pre-order we don't charge any fee for cancel)
Returns & Refunds
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept your returned item. Our general returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the arrival of your purchase unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Customers are responsible for total shipping cost (original shipment and return) of merchandise at their own expense unless notified otherwise. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Returned product will have a restocking fee of 15 - 30%, it may be lower depending on the manufacturer.
FAST FREE SHIPPING
Shipping For Your Order:
Every order will be confirmed via e-mail directly after you place your order. The confirmation means that we have only received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. After we receive your order we will automatically reach out to our vendors to confirm that the product(s) are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your product by chance is on back order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and contact to you via e-mail. Products usually ship out fast within 1-3 days on business days via UPS, Fedex, or Freight Delivery depending on your items size. Due to the larger size of our product we do not offer express shipping options. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (on business days) we will process the charges and submit the order to the destination. Note: Most larger products are delivered curbside/outside via a Freight company.. We ship only in the lower 48 states of the United States.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com . Orders should arrive 2-5 days after it's been put in transit depending product ordered and delivery location. Note: Some large items require delivery appointments with the freight companies at times. It is the customer's responsibility to set this up.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos before the assembly. If photos are taken after assembly we assume that the bike is used. Please email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process a claim on your behalf and send out replacements parts.
NO SALES TAX ON YOUR ORDER
No Sales Tax: This gets very interesting..... Before the big turn in the world with the pandemic going on, most retail stores were available for walk ins. After the pandemic in 2020 most retailers had 2 choices;
1. Shut Down Business Completely
2. Pivot 100% Online as a Retailer
We're number 2. We are 100% online retailer, yes we're not able to offer that in person shopping experience anymore, But we focus on our pros. And we have some amazing savings opportunity, just for you!
We're able to cut cost by not leasing brick and mortar spaces and put that savings BACK INTO OUR CUSTOMER'S POCKETS. By being online, it also helps us get 99% of our customers qualified to pay no sales tax on your purchase with us. Most of our customers save anywhere from $100 to upwards of $1,000+ on select purchases with us because of our advantages in the market! Yes, we said $1,000+ saved.
If you have a bigger budget for your Ebike, Why buy your Electric Bike from a local retailer and spend an extra $100 - $1000+ on just sales tax alone! Good thing is, you can save that extra in your pockets.
Like most customers, just roll over that tax savings to an extended warranty to protect that bike of yours :)
Make the right decision.
SHOPRIDER MOBILITY PRODUCTS - LIMITED WARRANTIES
Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. ("distributor") warrants its electric scooters and power chairs ("products") against certain defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, as defined below. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions under which the Distributor agrees to provide repair services.
1. This warranty is valid and enforceable on products purchased in the United States from an authorized Shoprider provider.
2. This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product from an authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the products.
3. This warranty is for the replacement or repair, at the option of Shoprider, of defective parts only. This warranty does not cover any labor charges including but not limited to, charges incurred for installation of replacement parts, shipping and/or transportation charges to and from an authorized Shoprider provider, or additional fees, (including expedited shipping), which may be charged to the provider.
4. All warranty replacement parts are under warranty from the date of purchase of the original product and not from the date of part replacement. If a certified refurbished part is not available, Shoprider may determine, at its own discretion, to have the part replaced with a new part. To present a claim under this limited warranty, customer shall deliver the product to an authorized Shoprider provider together with proof of purchase; i.e., sales receipt. This warranty does not cover pick-up, delivery or house calls.
5. The warranty covers the drive train ( including the transaxle, motor and brake) in the following way:
|Scooters/Power Chairs||5 year warranty||12 Months||12 months||6 months|
6. This warranty is valid and enforceable only on products purchased in the United States and from an Authorized Shoprider provider.
7. This warranty is applicable only to the customer as an original purchaser of the product from an Authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the scooter or power chair from customer.
8. No provider or other similar person has any authority to make any warranties or representations concerning Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. products, or to extend this warranty beyond the express terms contained within. Distributor assumes no responsibility for any warranties beyond the express terms contained in the warranty. Customer releases and holds distributor harmless from any claims stemming from any unauthorized representations.
9. This warranty shall be void if the Customer modifies the product in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than genuine Shoprider parts.
10. This warranty does not apply unless the Registration Card is signed, completed and returned within thirty days (30) from the date of purchase. Manufacturer reserves the right to dispose of the Registration Card once it is received.
11. Warranty exceptions:
A. Transaxle: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level the warranty will not apply.
B. Motor: If damage occurs to commutator of motor as a result of not replacing motor brushes after heavy wear to brushes. Motor brushes are wear items but will be warranted for one year.
C. Brake: Brake pads are a wear item and will be warranted for one year.
D. Maintenance: Annual maintenance schedule must be followed.
12. This warranty does not cover batteries or damage caused by battery leakage. Warranty is covered by the battery manufacturer. The battery charger is only covered for a period of one year from date of purchase of unit.
13. This warranty does not cover controllers. Warranty is covered by the controller manufacturer. Manufacturer can void the warranty due to user negligence or liquid damage.
14. This warranty does not cover plastic shrouding or covers, seat upholstery, arm pads or tires as these components are considered wear items.
15. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
16. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
17. Any implied warranty imposed by state consumer law is limited.
18. Customer represents and agrees that any claims which it may assert against Distributor shall be limited to those which may be asserted under the foregoing warranty.
19. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The Customer irrevocably consents that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in any way connected with this Guaranty shall be instituted or brought by the Creditor or its agents in the courts of Los Angeles County, California; and the Guarantor irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction and venue of that court in any legal action or proceeding.
20. Distributor makes no warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Distributor expressly disclaims all warranties.
21. Your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire, collective liability in contract, tort or otherwise, under this Agreement is the repair of the defective system or components in accordance with this Agreement. If Distributor is unable to make such repair, your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire liability will be the payment of actual damages not to exceed the charge paid by you. Under no circumstances will the Distributor be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This agreement gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of (i) incidental or consequential damages or (ii) implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply.
Good Job 👍
I bought this for my mother that has been having trouble getting around because of back and hip problems. She has been using a walker and having to deal with lots of pain. Long story short, she absolutely loves it! She's been using it and is able to actually live life and do things now. It's changed so much for her and she has a better outlook on life and actually like to go do things now.
My wife has Parkinson's and shopping has become too much for her with her walker. She resisted the "Power Shopping Carts". Finally figured out that a product like this is what she needs. Since getting this Shoprider mobility scooter, she get's out at least once a week to go grocery shopping, Walmart, etc. We park in a handicap spot, I assemble the scooter, help her get on and we are off.
After doing some research on everything I could find within my price range, I settled on (not for) the Shoprider Sunrunner 4 Wheel mobility scooter. I liked that it was delivered to my door and easy to assemble . The only negative I've found so far - and this is a matter of opinion - is that the seat feels a little short as measured from front to back. Otherwise, this scooter has met my needs admirably, taking me to the store, the bank, church, and even to go vote.
The scooter delivered quicker than I expected... Customer called before the item shipped...and call to set up the delivery time and date. It was easy to assemble and is smooth riding. The seat is very comfortable and there's plenty of leg room. It goes faster than I realized it would.