- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Fast Shipping
- No Sales Tax On Your Order
- What Makes Us Unique?
- Shoprider 5-Year Frame Warranty
Shoprider Echo 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Red
The Echo scooter has a lightweight frame designed for the user on the go. The scooter disassembles into three pieces for portability and storage; with the heaviest part weighing just 35 lb. It has a height-adjustable seat, allowing for improved comfort during driving operation. The Echo 3 also comes standard with a quick connect battery pack, solid tires, and a basket to store personal items.
|Actual Weight (lb):||70|
|Ship Weight (lb):||96|
|Weight Cap (lb):||250|
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price aside from us before your purchase date please let us know and we will credit accordingly, if sensible. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering (Please note that this doesn't apply to promo offers, closeouts, seasonal, or holiday sales). We do not Price Match Extended Warranties
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website before your purchase order and we will process the payment accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website & manufacture level
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; walmart, amazon, eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any order cancelled after the initial 48 hours is subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your product has shipped. If your product has already shipped but not reached you then you'll be subject to a 15% - 30% restocking fee and any additional shipping fee. (If your purchase is a pre-order we don't charge any fee for cancel)
Returns & Refunds
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept your returned item. Our general returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the arrival of your purchase unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Customers are responsible for total shipping cost (original shipment and return) of merchandise at their own expense unless notified otherwise. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Returned product will have a restocking fee of 15 - 30%, it may be lower depending on the manufacturer.
FAST FREE SHIPPING
Shipping For Your Order:
Every order will be confirmed via e-mail directly after you place your order. The confirmation means that we have only received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. After we receive your order we will automatically reach out to our vendors to confirm that the product(s) are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your product by chance is on back order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and contact to you via e-mail. Products usually ship out fast within 1-3 days on business days via UPS, Fedex, or Freight Delivery depending on your items size. Due to the larger size of our product we do not offer express shipping options. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (on business days) we will process the charges and submit the order to the destination. Note: Most larger products are delivered curbside/outside via a Freight company.. We ship only in the lower 48 states of the United States.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Orders should arrive 2-5 days after it's been put in transit depending product ordered and delivery location. Note: Some large items require delivery appointments with the freight companies at times. It is the customer's responsibility to set this up.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos before the assembly. If photos are taken after assembly we assume that the bike is used. Please email your photos to email@example.com and we will process a claim on your behalf and send out replacements parts.
NO SALES TAX ON YOUR ORDER
No Sales Tax: This gets very interesting..... Before the big turn in the world with the pandemic going on, most retail stores were available for walk ins. After the pandemic in 2020 most retailers had 2 choices;
1. Shut Down Business Completely
2. Pivot 100% Online as a Retailer
We're number 2. We are 100% online retailer, yes we're not able to offer that in person shopping experience anymore, But we focus on our pros. And we have some amazing savings opportunity, just for you!
We're able to cut cost by not leasing brick and mortar spaces and put that savings BACK INTO OUR CUSTOMER'S POCKETS. By being online, it also helps us get 99% of our customers qualified to pay no sales tax on your purchase with us. Most of our customers save anywhere from $100 to upwards of $1,000+ on select purchases with us because of our advantages in the market! Yes, we said $1,000+ saved.
If you have a bigger budget for your Ebike, Why buy your Electric Bike from a local retailer and spend an extra $100 - $1000+ on just sales tax alone! Good thing is, you can save that extra in your pockets.
Like most customers, just roll over that tax savings to an extended warranty to protect that bike of yours :)
Make the right decision.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
Thanks for stopping by to Let's Ebike! We have all of the best options for electric bike. We carry top quality brands in the industry for ebikes.
Overall our mission is to provide immense value to our customers to give them the best option possible for them. We are not the Brand, we carry brands. By carrying brands this gives us a chance to give our customers multiple options to find the best bike choice for their experience!
We aren't like any other bike stores. We provide the following:
- Amazing Customer Service: We put our customer on a pedestal, honestly without you there will be no Let's Ebike. Give us a call, our phone reps are available to speak 24/7, we're not like most companies who look at you as just an order number, your name to us. YOU MATTER TO US.
- Top Quality Bikes: This is relative to your opinion, but we have have factual data as well. We carry best selling brands in the industry for commute, mountain biking, hunting, and more!
- Fast Shipping: If our products are in stock we typically ship anywhere from Same Business Day to 3 Business Days. For the most part, your merchandise is handled diligently with very fast shipping to arrive at your doorstep.
- Financing: Most companies they don't allow everyone an opportunity to experience electric biking. We know that these products can get expensive, with that being said, this isn't any ordinary bike you're purchasing for you and your family. Financing allows our customers who don't wish to pay money upfront a chance to experience our ebikes as well.
- Free Shipping And No Sales Tax: This gets very interesting..... Before the big turn in the world with the pandemic going on, most retail stores were available for walk ins. After the pandemic in 2020 most retailers had 2 choices;
1. Shut Down Business Completely
2. Pivot 100% Online as a Retailer
We're number 2. We are 100% online retailer, yes there's pros and cons, But we focus on our pros. We're able to cut cost with leasing brick and mortar spaces and put that savings BACK INTO OUR CUSTOMER'S POCKETS. By being online, it also helps us get 98% of our customers qualified to pay no sales tax. Most of our customers save anywhere from $100 to upwards of $1,000 on select purchases with us because of our advantages in the market!
Overall, our store, outside of being started out of a need, has a bit of a short story. Here's a message from our owner.
"For those that may be interested, this business, and every single venture I begin in my life is dedicated to my mother (Sheila) who passed away in 2013, January 30th to be exact. After she went through a long hard fought journey of stage IV breast cancer (spread to her brain). Following the passing of my mother in 2013 I've began devoting every single venture, business or personal, after her. I am a small single operated business to be more in touch with my customers. We strive to make the most of our efforts on through our business in the name of my mother Sheila. If you are so inclined, please put us in your prayers and give the patience and understanding when needed as we try to do for all our customers. If you ever need anything from us as a company, please don't hesitate to reach out and our representatives will be HONORED TO SERVE YOU.
SHOPRIDER MOBILITY PRODUCTS - LIMITED WARRANTIES
Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. ("distributor") warrants its electric scooters and power chairs ("products") against certain defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, as defined below. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions under which the Distributor agrees to provide repair services.
1. This warranty is valid and enforceable on products purchased in the United States from an authorized Shoprider provider.
2. This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product from an authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the products.
3. This warranty is for the replacement or repair, at the option of Shoprider, of defective parts only. This warranty does not cover any labor charges including but not limited to, charges incurred for installation of replacement parts, shipping and/or transportation charges to and from an authorized Shoprider provider, or additional fees, (including expedited shipping), which may be charged to the provider.
4. All warranty replacement parts are under warranty from the date of purchase of the original product and not from the date of part replacement. If a certified refurbished part is not available, Shoprider may determine, at its own discretion, to have the part replaced with a new part. To present a claim under this limited warranty, customer shall deliver the product to an authorized Shoprider provider together with proof of purchase; i.e., sales receipt. This warranty does not cover pick-up, delivery or house calls.
5. The warranty covers the drive train ( including the transaxle, motor and brake) in the following way:
|Scooters/Power Chairs||5 year warranty||12 Months||12 months||6 months|
6. This warranty is valid and enforceable only on products purchased in the United States and from an Authorized Shoprider provider.
7. This warranty is applicable only to the customer as an original purchaser of the product from an Authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the scooter or power chair from customer.
8. No provider or other similar person has any authority to make any warranties or representations concerning Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. products, or to extend this warranty beyond the express terms contained within. Distributor assumes no responsibility for any warranties beyond the express terms contained in the warranty. Customer releases and holds distributor harmless from any claims stemming from any unauthorized representations.
9. This warranty shall be void if the Customer modifies the product in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than genuine Shoprider parts.
10. This warranty does not apply unless the Registration Card is signed, completed and returned within thirty days (30) from the date of purchase. Manufacturer reserves the right to dispose of the Registration Card once it is received.
11. Warranty exceptions:
A. Transaxle: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level the warranty will not apply.
B. Motor: If damage occurs to commutator of motor as a result of not replacing motor brushes after heavy wear to brushes. Motor brushes are wear items but will be warranted for one year.
C. Brake: Brake pads are a wear item and will be warranted for one year.
D. Maintenance: Annual maintenance schedule must be followed.
12. This warranty does not cover batteries or damage caused by battery leakage. Warranty is covered by the battery manufacturer. The battery charger is only covered for a period of one year from date of purchase of unit.
13. This warranty does not cover controllers. Warranty is covered by the controller manufacturer. Manufacturer can void the warranty due to user negligence or liquid damage.
14. This warranty does not cover plastic shrouding or covers, seat upholstery, arm pads or tires as these components are considered wear items.
15. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
16. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
17. Any implied warranty imposed by state consumer law is limited.
18. Customer represents and agrees that any claims which it may assert against Distributor shall be limited to those which may be asserted under the foregoing warranty.
19. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The Customer irrevocably consents that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in any way connected with this Guaranty shall be instituted or brought by the Creditor or its agents in the courts of Los Angeles County, California; and the Guarantor irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction and venue of that court in any legal action or proceeding.
20. Distributor makes no warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Distributor expressly disclaims all warranties.
21. Your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire, collective liability in contract, tort or otherwise, under this Agreement is the repair of the defective system or components in accordance with this Agreement. If Distributor is unable to make such repair, your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire liability will be the payment of actual damages not to exceed the charge paid by you. Under no circumstances will the Distributor be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This agreement gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of (i) incidental or consequential damages or (ii) implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply.
I received this after only two days and am thrilled, it is adorable! My home care worker assembled it with no problems. We took it for a spin down the hallway of my apartment house. It went over the door threshold and every other bump with no problems. The maneuverability is great and in my apartment, goes through doorways and around corners very easily. My biggest problem now, is coming up with a name for this cutie!
Bought this for my 79 year old mom. She has breathing trouble and can’t get around well without get winded. She loves it and calls to tell me where she goes on it almost daily. Small price to pay to give her more freedom and smiles.
I got this for my husband to get around when we go places to visit. Great quality, excellent service, and very easy to use and Put together
Very useful when walking longer distances. I use it at the mall and when friends want to go to a flea market or site seeing. I used to have to say no to these events, but now I can say yes! It has given me more freedom and a scooter to enjoy some of the things I used to do. I am doing them again!
This scooter is perfect! I am 75yrs old with a mild weakness and on my own. I can easily handle getting this scooter in and out of my trunk. It has good battery life - up to 8 hrs on level ground, and I use it mainly to go to parks and around the village. Very easy to maneuver. I've also taken it on plane trips without worry.