Vive Health Transport Wheelchair
Vive Health Transport Wheelchair
#1 Ebike Retailer | Easy Returns | No Sales Tax
- Free Shipping: 2-5 Day Delivery
- Phone Support (888) 886-1488
- Lowest Price Gaurantee
Safely transport an adult patient or loved one in the secure, folding transport wheelchair with a generously wide seat and padded backrest and armrests
COMPACT FOLDING DESIGN
Folding flat for storage, the backrest also folds down to fit in most vehicles for easy portability
DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Constructed with a strong lightweight steel frame, the lightweight folding wheelchair features adjustable footrests and supports up to 300 pounds
Locking hand brakes ensures the transport chair remains steady when entering or exiting, while an adjustable seatbelt secures passengers when in motion
LARGE REAR WHEELS
Providing added stability, the large, 12” rear wheels also enable safe and easy maneuvering over uneven surfaces
The folding transport chair arrives pre-assembled with tool-free installation of the footrests
- Mobility aid for transporting another individual
- Not suitable for self-transportation
- Base when open: 21” by 32”
- Handle Height: 40”
- Front Wheels: 8”
- Back Wheels: 12”
- Folded: 8.25” by 30”
- Seat Width: 19”
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Width Between Handles: 17"
How To Assemble:
- Unfold the transport wheelchair by slowly pulling the armrests a part until the seat is fully extended
- Raise the hand grips upward until the backrest is fully extended and the bars snap into place with an audible click
- Position the footrests on the placement tabs on the transport chair frame. Swing the footrests towards the center to engage the locking lever
How To Adjust The Footrest Height:
- Remove the footrest by releasing the locking lever and swinging the footrest outward
- Using a 14mm wrench, loosen the bolt on the underside of the footrest assembly
- Raise or lower the footplate to the desired position, ensuring the foot plate will be a minimum of 2” from the floor for safe clearance
- Tighten the bolt and reinstall the footrest
How To Fold the Transport Wheelchair:
- Locate two black tabs on the back of the transport chair frame and push the tabs downward to release the handles
- Gently lower the hand grips until they are tucked neatly against the seat of the chair. Note: the hand grips do not extend under the seat
- Holding both armrests, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded
- Using a dry, soft cloth, wipe down the frame weekly. For thorough cleaning, use an automotive wax or similar product
- If exposed to moisture, dry immediately
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- frame - 1 year
- handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
UPC: 818323022827 (Blue); 818323022810 (Red)
Product Number: MOB1021BLU (Blue); MOB1021RED (Red)
Shipping Weight: 35 pounds (Blue); 35 pounds (Red)
User Manual: Transport Wheelchair
How to Assemble A (Lightweight) Transport Wheelchair?
What is the seat height?
The seat of the Vive transport chair is 19.5” high.
Do the hand brakes lock in place?
Yes! The loop hand brakes lock in place by pushing them downward.
Does the transport chair easily fit through doorways?
Yes! The transport chair measures 20.5” to easily fit through standard doorways.
Are the leg rests adjustable?
Yes, the footrests are easily adjustable for greater comfort and support.
What are the dimensions when the chair is folded up?
The folding transport chair measures
Are the footrests removable?
Yes, the footrests can be removed.
What is the weight limit for the companion chair?
The Vive transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
Is it ready to use out of the box?
Pre-assembled, the Vive transport chair is out of the box ready. The footrests are quick and easy to install with a self-locking lever, no tools required.
How do I fold the wheelchair up?
The transport chair backrest and handles fold downward with two push levers. After lowering the backrest down, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded.
Will I be able to check this at the airport?
Yes, most airlines will provide gate to gate check for wheelchairs and transport chairs. Please check with your airline prior to your flight for their recommended procedure.
Are the armrests adjustable?
The armrests on the Vive transport wheelchair are fixed.
How much does the folding wheelchair weigh?
The folding wheelchair weighs approximately 29 pounds.
Does the transport chair need to be pushed by another or self-propelled?
The transport chair is not suitable for self-transportation and should be pushed by another individual.
Will this fit in the trunk of my car?
Yes, the folding transport wheelchair is compact when folded to easily fit in most vehicles.
What size are the chair wheels?
The front wheel measure 8” and the rear wheels are 12” to easily navigate over uneven surfaces.
My husband broke his femur and could use a walker, but for trips to the doctor, it was much easier to have him in the transport. I knew the transport was at the right level with a cushion added To get up to and down from his walker. Reception chairs are normally too low to comfortably get up and down from. He uses it to get close to the table to eat too. I recommend this easy-to-use helper! I had to adjust the foot rests and had no issues.
We really liked our transport chair. It was packaged nicely and the color is beautiful! We like the back wheels being larger makes it easier for pushing and it folds up compact to put in the back seat of our car. I don't see anything that could have been changed to improve this product. Thanks so much!
I have enjoyed my transportation in my new chair I am 90 and I have ordered many of your products.You delivere in a timely manner.
We bought this wheelchair for our elderly father, specifically to use going to Dr appointments and other long walks that he can no longer manage. It's easy to use, fold and store in a car trunk and reasonably comfortable for him. The only down side is that it does not have the large side wheels of a medical-type of wheelchair where he can push himself.
I needed a wheeled chair, but wheelchairs would be a tight fit in my home. I saw reviewers commented this chair fits through narrow doors — and it does! So glad I bought it. The wheels are locked by pulling down a large handle under the brakes. The wheels are easily locked from the seated position if you have the range of motion to allow reaching back. I recommend this workhorse of a chair unreservedly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's Your Shipping Times
We Get Your Order Out The Door Within 24-72hrs. Transit Times Are Just 2-5 Days
Do My Bike Have Warranty?
Yes, your unit will have 1 year warranty depending on the manufacturer. We also offer extended 1-3 Years of extra protection 💪
How To Place An Order?
You Have 2 Ways Of Placeing An Order:
1. You Can Place It On Your End Of The Website
2. Simply Give Us A Call And Allow Our Reps To Place Your Order For You
Either Way, We've Got Your Back Here :)
What's The Assembly Process
Upon receiving your bike, it will be 80% assembled for you. It'll be simple assembly from there
✅ Slide In Front Wheels
✅Slide In Handlebars and Seat
✅ Twist on pedals and you're good to go.
(If you never assembled anything before, no worries we have assembly guides sent out with your unit, step-by-step tutorial if necessary)
We're Here To Serve You
Meet The Team! Let's Ebike Has A Team Of Dedicated Reps To Ensure The Best Service Any Ebike Retailer Has To Offer!
Reach Out Now If You Have Any Questions We're Here To Serve You 24/7
Call Us - (888) 886-1488
- Let's Ebike