- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Fast Shipping
- No Sales Tax On Your Order
- What Makes Us Unique?
Safely transport an adult patient or loved one in the secure, folding transport wheelchair with a generously wide seat and padded backrest and armrests
COMPACT FOLDING DESIGN
Folding flat for storage, the backrest also folds down to fit in most vehicles for easy portability
DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Constructed with a strong lightweight steel frame, the lightweight folding wheelchair features adjustable footrests and supports up to 300 pounds
Locking hand brakes ensures the transport chair remains steady when entering or exiting, while an adjustable seatbelt secures passengers when in motion
LARGE REAR WHEELS
Providing added stability, the large, 12” rear wheels also enable safe and easy maneuvering over uneven surfaces
The folding transport chair arrives pre-assembled with tool-free installation of the footrests
- Mobility aid for transporting another individual
- Not suitable for self-transportation
- Base when open: 21” by 32”
- Handle Height: 40”
- Front Wheels: 8”
- Back Wheels: 12”
- Folded: 8.25” by 30”
- Seat Width: 19”
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Width Between Handles: 17"
How To Assemble:
- Unfold the transport wheelchair by slowly pulling the armrests a part until the seat is fully extended
- Raise the hand grips upward until the backrest is fully extended and the bars snap into place with an audible click
- Position the footrests on the placement tabs on the transport chair frame. Swing the footrests towards the center to engage the locking lever
How To Adjust The Footrest Height:
- Remove the footrest by releasing the locking lever and swinging the footrest outward
- Using a 14mm wrench, loosen the bolt on the underside of the footrest assembly
- Raise or lower the footplate to the desired position, ensuring the foot plate will be a minimum of 2” from the floor for safe clearance
- Tighten the bolt and reinstall the footrest
How To Fold the Transport Wheelchair:
- Locate two black tabs on the back of the transport chair frame and push the tabs downward to release the handles
- Gently lower the hand grips until they are tucked neatly against the seat of the chair. Note: the hand grips do not extend under the seat
- Holding both armrests, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded
- Using a dry, soft cloth, wipe down the frame weekly. For thorough cleaning, use an automotive wax or similar product
- If exposed to moisture, dry immediately
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- frame - 1 year
- handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
UPC: 818323022827 (Blue); 818323022810 (Red)
Product Number: MOB1021BLU (Blue); MOB1021RED (Red)
Shipping Weight: 35 pounds (Blue); 35 pounds (Red)
User Manual: Transport Wheelchair
How to Assemble A (Lightweight) Transport Wheelchair?
What is the seat height?
The seat of the Vive transport chair is 19.5” high.
Do the hand brakes lock in place?
Yes! The loop hand brakes lock in place by pushing them downward.
Does the transport chair easily fit through doorways?
Yes! The transport chair measures 20.5” to easily fit through standard doorways.
Are the leg rests adjustable?
Yes, the footrests are easily adjustable for greater comfort and support.
What are the dimensions when the chair is folded up?
The folding transport chair measures
Are the footrests removable?
Yes, the footrests can be removed.
What is the weight limit for the companion chair?
The Vive transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
Is it ready to use out of the box?
Pre-assembled, the Vive transport chair is out of the box ready. The footrests are quick and easy to install with a self-locking lever, no tools required.
How do I fold the wheelchair up?
The transport chair backrest and handles fold downward with two push levers. After lowering the backrest down, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded.
Will I be able to check this at the airport?
Yes, most airlines will provide gate to gate check for wheelchairs and transport chairs. Please check with your airline prior to your flight for their recommended procedure.
Are the armrests adjustable?
The armrests on the Vive transport wheelchair are fixed.
How much does the folding wheelchair weigh?
The folding wheelchair weighs approximately 29 pounds.
Does the transport chair need to be pushed by another or self-propelled?
The transport chair is not suitable for self-transportation and should be pushed by another individual.
Will this fit in the trunk of my car?
Yes, the folding transport wheelchair is compact when folded to easily fit in most vehicles.
What size are the chair wheels?
The front wheel measure 8” and the rear wheels are 12” to easily navigate over uneven surfaces.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price aside from us before your purchase date please let us know and we will credit accordingly, if sensible. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering (Please note that this doesn't apply to promo offers, closeouts, seasonal, or holiday sales). We do not Price Match Extended Warranties
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website before your purchase order and we will process the payment accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website & manufacture level
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; walmart, amazon, eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any order cancelled after the initial 48 hours is subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your product has shipped. If your product has already shipped but not reached you then you'll be subject to a 15% - 30% restocking fee and any additional shipping fee. (If your purchase is a pre-order we don't charge any fee for cancel)
Returns & Refunds
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept your returned item. Our general returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the arrival of your purchase unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Customers are responsible for total shipping cost (original shipment and return) of merchandise at their own expense unless notified otherwise. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Returned product will have a restocking fee of 15 - 30%, it may be lower depending on the manufacturer.
FAST FREE SHIPPING
Shipping For Your Order:
Every order will be confirmed via e-mail directly after you place your order. The confirmation means that we have only received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. After we receive your order we will automatically reach out to our vendors to confirm that the product(s) are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your product by chance is on back order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and contact to you via e-mail. Products usually ship out fast within 1-3 days on business days via UPS, Fedex, or Freight Delivery depending on your items size. Due to the larger size of our product we do not offer express shipping options. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (on business days) we will process the charges and submit the order to the destination. Note: Most larger products are delivered curbside/outside via a Freight company.. We ship only in the lower 48 states of the United States.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com . Orders should arrive 2-5 days after it's been put in transit depending product ordered and delivery location. Note: Some large items require delivery appointments with the freight companies at times. It is the customer's responsibility to set this up.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos before the assembly. If photos are taken after assembly we assume that the bike is used. Please email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process a claim on your behalf and send out replacements parts.
NO SALES TAX ON YOUR ORDER
No Sales Tax: This gets very interesting..... Before the big turn in the world with the pandemic going on, most retail stores were available for walk ins. After the pandemic in 2020 most retailers had 2 choices;
1. Shut Down Business Completely
2. Pivot 100% Online as a Retailer
We're number 2. We are 100% online retailer, yes we're not able to offer that in person shopping experience anymore, But we focus on our pros. And we have some amazing savings opportunity, just for you!
We're able to cut cost by not leasing brick and mortar spaces and put that savings BACK INTO OUR CUSTOMER'S POCKETS. By being online, it also helps us get 99% of our customers qualified to pay no sales tax on your purchase with us. Most of our customers save anywhere from $100 to upwards of $1,000+ on select purchases with us because of our advantages in the market! Yes, we said $1,000+ saved.
If you have a bigger budget for your Ebike, Why buy your Electric Bike from a local retailer and spend an extra $100 - $1000+ on just sales tax alone! Good thing is, you can save that extra in your pockets.
Like most customers, just roll over that tax savings to an extended warranty to protect that bike of yours :)
Make the right decision.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
Thanks for stopping by to Let's Ebike! We have all of the best options for electric bike. We carry top quality brands in the industry for ebikes.
Overall our mission is to provide immense value to our customers to give them the best option possible for them. We are not the Brand, we carry brands. By carrying brands this gives us a chance to give our customers multiple options to find the best bike choice for their experience!
We aren't like any other bike stores. We provide the following:
- Amazing Customer Service: We put our customer on a pedestal, honestly without you there will be no Let's Ebike. Give us a call, our phone reps are available to speak 24/7, we're not like most companies who look at you as just an order number, your name to us. YOU MATTER TO US.
- Top Quality Bikes: This is relative to your opinion, but we have have factual data as well. We carry best selling brands in the industry for commute, mountain biking, hunting, and more!
- Fast Shipping: If our products are in stock we typically ship anywhere from Same Business Day to 3 Business Days. For the most part, your merchandise is handled diligently with very fast shipping to arrive at your doorstep.
- Financing: Most companies they don't allow everyone an opportunity to experience electric biking. We know that these products can get expensive, with that being said, this isn't any ordinary bike you're purchasing for you and your family. Financing allows our customers who don't wish to pay money upfront a chance to experience our ebikes as well.
- Free Shipping And No Sales Tax: This gets very interesting..... Before the big turn in the world with the pandemic going on, most retail stores were available for walk ins. After the pandemic in 2020 most retailers had 2 choices;
1. Shut Down Business Completely
2. Pivot 100% Online as a Retailer
We're number 2. We are 100% online retailer, yes there's pros and cons, But we focus on our pros. We're able to cut cost with leasing brick and mortar spaces and put that savings BACK INTO OUR CUSTOMER'S POCKETS. By being online, it also helps us get 98% of our customers qualified to pay no sales tax. Most of our customers save anywhere from $100 to upwards of $1,000 on select purchases with us because of our advantages in the market!
Overall, our store, outside of being started out of a need, has a bit of a short story. Here's a message from our owner.
"For those that may be interested, this business, and every single venture I begin in my life is dedicated to my mother (Sheila) who passed away in 2013, January 30th to be exact. After she went through a long hard fought journey of stage IV breast cancer (spread to her brain). Following the passing of my mother in 2013 I've began devoting every single venture, business or personal, after her. I am a small single operated business to be more in touch with my customers. We strive to make the most of our efforts on through our business in the name of my mother Sheila. If you are so inclined, please put us in your prayers and give the patience and understanding when needed as we try to do for all our customers. If you ever need anything from us as a company, please don't hesitate to reach out and our representatives will be HONORED TO SERVE YOU.
My husband broke his femur and could use a walker, but for trips to the doctor, it was much easier to have him in the transport. I knew the transport was at the right level with a cushion added To get up to and down from his walker. Reception chairs are normally too low to comfortably get up and down from. He uses it to get close to the table to eat too. I recommend this easy-to-use helper! I had to adjust the foot rests and had no issues.
We really liked our transport chair. It was packaged nicely and the color is beautiful! We like the back wheels being larger makes it easier for pushing and it folds up compact to put in the back seat of our car. I don't see anything that could have been changed to improve this product. Thanks so much!
I have enjoyed my transportation in my new chair I am 90 and I have ordered many of your products.You delivere in a timely manner.
We bought this wheelchair for our elderly father, specifically to use going to Dr appointments and other long walks that he can no longer manage. It's easy to use, fold and store in a car trunk and reasonably comfortable for him. The only down side is that it does not have the large side wheels of a medical-type of wheelchair where he can push himself.
I needed a wheeled chair, but wheelchairs would be a tight fit in my home. I saw reviewers commented this chair fits through narrow doors — and it does! So glad I bought it. The wheels are locked by pulling down a large handle under the brakes. The wheels are easily locked from the seated position if you have the range of motion to allow reaching back. I recommend this workhorse of a chair unreservedly.