Renogy 175 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Renogy 175 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Fast Shipping | Easy Returns | No Sales Tax
- Free Shipping: 2-5 Day Delivery
- Phone Support (888) 886-1488
- Lowest Price Guarantee
The Renogy 175 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is a key component to any solar power (PV) system. Each solar panel includes solar connectors that extend from the junction box affixed to the back of each panel. The solar connectors are compatible with the Renogy solar connector Adaptor Kit - allowing for a quick and simple connection. Whether you take it camping in the mountains or for a trip to the beach, this off-grid panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
Each Renogy 175W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Each panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at (888) 886-1488 or contact us.
- Multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and ensure a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drops caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- TPT back sheet dissipates heat to ensure smooth performance over a long period of time
- Pre-installed corner protector protects you from accidental cuts from the sharp corners and protects solar panel frame from impacts
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- A corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows for extended outdoor use with a typical lifespan of decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Ground mount compatible
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Pre-drilled holes are included for grounding
- Compatible with a variety of Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
Max Power at STC: 175W
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
Short Circuit Current: 10.62A
Opitmum Operating Voltage: 18V
Optimum Operating Current: 9.73A
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC UL
Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
Cables: 12 AWG 2.3ft long
Dimensions: 52.3x26.4x1.38 in (1328*670*35mm)
Weight: 20.9 lbs (9.5Kg)
Solar Cells: 32 Monocrystalline Cells
Junction Box: IP65
Connectors: Solar Connectors
Module Efficiency: 19.80%
These flex panels are fantastic! I bought two of them for the pilothouse of my boat as a "first try" at solar. Installation was as easy as drilling 6 holes in the roof of my boat and installing screws to hold the panels down, plus two additional holes per panel for the wires.
The panels rated at a total of 325 watts were quickly producing well over 200 watts total on a hazy day in Washington state, along the ocean. I'm buying another set of panels this month and could not be more happy.
I have the Renogy 175 watt flex on top of a teardrop. It keeps my 100ah battery topped off every night. I run an electric blanket all night, no problem!! All accessories charged up as well. Thank you Renogy..
Just what we needed! It charges very quickly and we found a creative location to store it in our 1997 WV Eurovan Camper. When we park where the windshield is facing the sun, we lay the panel across the windshield. This solar panel gives our lithium batteries more than enough charge to run our refrigerator, lights and USB ports when we are not plugged into electricity.
Excellent flexible solar panels. I attached to the rooftop of my Chevy cargo van. With the ribs on the rooftop, I purchased 1/4" sheet corkboard and trimmed down to 4" planks an glued into the grooves. This gave me a continuous flat surface to mount the panels. This works perfect!
Well made product. Works as advertised. Easy to install on camper roof. Paralleled with two 50 watt panels for a combined maximum system power of 269 watts. This is pretty good for a mixed size solar panel system.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Place An Order?
You Have 2 Ways Of Placing An Order:
1. You Can Place It On Your End Of The Website
2. Simply Give Us A Call And Allow Our Reps To Place Your Order For You
What's Your Shipping Times
We Get Your Order Out The Door Within 24-72hrs. Transit Times Are Just 2-5 Days
Does My Unit Have A Warranty?
Yes, your unit will have 1 year warranty depending on the manufacturer. We also offer extended 1-3 Years of extra protection 💪
We're Here To Serve You
Meet The Team! We Have A Team Of Dedicated Reps To Ensure The Best Service Any Retailer Has To Offer!
Reach Out Now If You Have Any Questions We're Here To Serve You 24/7
Call Us - (888) 886-1488
- Talk Soon